The Lancelot is a Primary weapon introduced in the 17.0.0 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Steel Division Clan Set.
It is a silver-encrusted rifle that shoots light yellow particles semi-automatically and one of the six silver division clan weapons. It has great damage, a good fire rate, decent capacity, and decent mobility.
It features a white/yellow stock, a yellow pistol grip with a red trigger, a white/yellow body with a pair of floating yellow sights, and a slanted front with a yellow spike protruding out.
This weapon shoots ivory-colored bullets with bullet travel time and a medium range in bursts. These bullets can pierce through players. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x zoom optic sight which allows this weapon to pick off players in long-ranged battles.
When reloading, the player takes out the ivory clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Take advantage of the piercing shot attribute in narrow hallways.
- The weapon also has a hidden area damage attribute, even though it's pretty small.
- Despite its Area Damage, you can still aim at the head.
- Use this weapon to weaken/finish off opponents.
- Spam this weapon, as if there is no delay after burst firing.
- It is very useful against groups due to its ability to pierce through enemies.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon and to try waste the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then uses a Melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Use a flamethrower or shotgun with at least decent mobility to constantly damage them.
- Avoid being too close to other teammates when a user is present.
This weapon serves well as a medium-ranged weapon. Equip a high-damaging weapon from the Sniper or Heavy section.
- Initial release.
- Its damage got nefted by 3/4, making it a 4 shot burst to kill someone with high modules.
- It piercing shot attribute got nerfed, damage when it pass through a player slightly nerfed.
- Damage increased by 22%
- The name is a reference to Sir Lancelot, one of The Knights Of The Round Table.
- The weapon is a 2 shot burst weapon. This rifle has a delay of approximately 0.1 - 0.125 seconds after burst fire.
- On average it's a 6 - 8 shots kill maxed out.