|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Laser Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update.
The Laser Bow is a modern and futuristic weapon, mainly colored in white and cyan. It shoots a cyan laser and has a 4x scope.
It's better to use the Laser Bow for close-ranged combat because it's difficult to shoot distant players without scoping.
- It deals a lot of damage and it can kill many players with only one shot. That's why aiming for the head isn't really necessary.
- The laser bounces on the walls multiple times. It can be used to achieve trick-shots, however, it is recommended to be used in smaller areas with small holes to make players a less obvious target.
- The addition of the scope in the 11.0.0 update made the aim more efficient in longer range fights, so use it when necessary.
- Make your shots count, as it will take a while between every shot you take.
- Any heavy weapon can disrupt the player's aim, or just bring out another one-shot weapon just in case.
- Due to its low capacity, you can trick the user to running them low on ammo by staying mobile.
Carry around a high fire rate weapon due to its slow fire rate.
- Its function is similar to the one of the Laser Bouncer/Reflector; they both shoot lasers that bounce on the walls.