|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Cubacca's Crossbow.
The Laser Crossbow is a Sniper weapon added in the 10.2.0 update.
The Laser Crossbow is a golden crossbow with a wooden handle, silver nozzle and a blue tip in the middle of the nozzle.
It has a scope with a blue lens. Near the barrel are 3 rings, similar to the Prototype.
Similarly to the Prototype S, the beam of the weapon moves extremely fast and does not stay still for a period of time like the Anti-Hero Rifle‘s beam.
It has average to high damage (depending on your level), medium rate of fire, low capacity, and normal mobility.
- This gun has a pretty good fire rate, so use it wisely to get some nice killstreaks.
- If you notice strafing enemies, you can pair this weapon with a slowing one for better results.
- Due to its high damage to lower levels and fair performance at higher levels, the Laser Crossbow is rather worthwhile.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Don't camp or stay still with this weapon as your enemy can dodge your attacks and locate you with its tracer rounds.
- Keep moving while sniping, as this is key for reducing vulnerabilities.
- Keep an eye of its ammo, since it only holds eight rounds on use.
- Use this then switch to a high damage weapon such as the Reflector to finish them, or an automatic rifle such as the Mega Gun.
- It has a good fire rate, but its cooldown is long, so have an automatic weapon, like the Hellraiser.
- Dodge the user's shots, and continue moving and jumping.
- If the user happens to be a camper, the weapon's blue tracer rounds give away their location and use that to your advantage.
- It is one of the best weapons for long ranges so if you happen to be targeted, use your most mobile/low weight weapon and run and jump. From there you could do 3 things:
- Hide and take cover behind a wall. If you choose to do this then you must make sure that the laser crossbow user can't see your name. Due to it having the wall-break.
- Run to the enemy. You could try to spot him/her and use your fastest weapon to close the gap between you and him/her, but this riskier.
- Try to use your sniper and take him/her out before they hit you. Don't stand still when doing this for the laser crossbow has a decent fire rate for a sniper rifle.
- Since some low-level users may have this weapon for 'other' uses, they have a lower chance of hitting you.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users, especially at close range, but be sure to retreat frequently or you may get hit.
- Because this weapon cannot one-shot you if you have armor, try to jump when they fire and hit them with a high-damage automatic weapon.
Have a good close range area damage weapon. This weapon can also be used as a 3 category spam sniper. Have a high mobility weapon with you to move fast while moving towards enemies.
- This weapon is based on Chewbacca's weapon in Star Wars, the Bowcaster.
- In PGW, it is called the Cubacca's Crossbow, instead of the Laser Crossbow.
- This weapon now has the "Wall Break" ability.
- It was one of the first weapon in the game to introduce an 8x zoom.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon has been given efficiency of 20 and a combat level of 10.
- The appearance of the laser is similar to that of the Prototype S. The laser disappears just as fast, has the same size, and has a slightly darker color.
- In the 16.6.0 update, the Cyber Necromancy skin has been slightly modified. This change also marks as the first ever weapon skin to have an appearance modification.
- It somehow become a popular 3 cat weapon in sniper category after 16.5.0 update