|This article is a featured article, which means it is identified as one of the best articles produced by the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
|“||A pistol with a nanotrite crystal inside. The infinite beam it produces pierces through targets, slowing them down, and reprogramming their MP3-players to play only synth-wave.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Laser Cycler is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.7.0 update.
It is a digital themed pistol that fires a light blue laser that can do ricochets and can slow down affected targets. It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and slow mobility. It is 2 shot headshot and 3 shot body shot.
It appears to be a blaster type weapon that's mostly black with blue details. It has a TRON look.
The weapon is held by the player's right hand. It shoots a circle and then a light blue laser at a moderately fast speed and has the ability to slow down a target, pierce through enemy players, and ricochet off of surfaces. On the top of the weapon is a light blue ring which represents the scope, its magnification is unknown though.
The laser it shoots has instant travel time and is coupled with 12 bullets per magazine. When the player spawns, they are given two extra magazines. When reloading, the magazine on the bottom right (if the barrel is facing to the left) is taken out and replaced with another magazine.
- Use this in hallways since this weapon has the Ricochet and Piercing Shot attribute.
- Use this weapon in close to medium range as this weapon does not perform well for long range.
- Switch to any weapon with 80 or higher mobility as this weapon does not have the best mobility.
- Use the slowdown as a advantage.
- The Laser Cycler can be used in Three Category Spam, or otherwise known as Three Cat Spam or Quick Switching, without any delay to certain weapons.
- Attack the user from long range, but keep in mind that this weapon can be used for long range if the user is skilled enough.
- Attack the user with area damage weapons.
- Outrun the user with an 85 mobility weapon.
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo as this weapon's fire rate isn't the fastest.
- Stay away from tight corridors.
Medium-ranged maps such as Area 52 is recommended.
Equip any long-ranged weapon as this weapon isn't the best for long-range.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- This, the Alien Blaster and the Amazon's Sharp Ring are currently the only Backup weapons with the Ricochet attribute.
- It is essentially an upgraded version of the Alien Blaster, owing to its grade and slowing effect.
- It is based on the game Tron.
- The kill icon lacks a holographic iron sight when on the gun itself it has one.
- If one looks closely on the side there are letters that spell "CEO" or Chief Executive Officer.
- This weapon may represent the Synthwave Grid/Retro Wave Grid.
- Looking closely at the side of the weapon, the word 'CEO' can be seen.