|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Laser Ray Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update. It can be obtained from the Toy Season of the Battle Pass.
It is a sniper weapon whose build quality is similar to the Anti-Hero rifle due to the design. It features the 8X scope on top and a barrel with red triangle sticking out of the compensator. There is a battery where the magazine is. While reloading, the player discards the used battery and replaces it with a new one.
It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a decent capacity, and a low mobility. It is 6-9 shots, making it 2-3 bursts.
- Go for the head to increase damage.
- Reload in a safe spot as the reload rate is quite slow.
- Use this with another weapon to make this weapon more powerful.
- Switch to a 80 mobility weapon as this weapon's mobility is quite slow.
- Strafe around the enemy to make it hard for them to hit you.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with a 85 mobility weapon.
- This weapon has atrocious mobility, therefore you should use high-mobility weapon to render its users helpless.
- The lasers allow you to track its users down.
Bring a good primary with you.
- It is the one of the few burst-fire snipers in the game