|“||Thanks to the accumulator of the rifle, you can make three shots by pulling a trigger just once. Considering the annihilating piercing power, you will need to tap just once to get a heavily armored enemy destroyed.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a Sniper weapon whose build quality is similar to the Anti-Hero Rifle (PG3D) due to the design. It features the 8x scope on top and a barrel with red triangle sticking out of the compensator. There is a battery where the magazine is. While reloading, the sniper discards the used battery and replaces it with a new one.
It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a decent capacity, and a low mobility. It is 6-9 shots, making it 2-3 bursts.
- Go for the head to increase Efficiency Per Shot.
- Wear and equip any Sniper Efficiency booster wears to make the work shorter.
- Reload in a safe spot as the reload time is quite long.
- Use this with another weapon to make this weapon more powerful.
- Switch to an 85 mobility weapon to traverse around the map as this weapon's mobility is low.
- If using this sniper solely in a match/Sniper Tournament, it is absolutely recommended to equip Steel Hands.
- Strafe around the enemy to make it hard for them to hit you.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with an 85 mobility weapon.
- Utilize the laser to hunt and kill regardless hit or miss.
- Supreme firerate weapon render him/her lose control.
- Use an one-shot sniper rifle to counter-sniper him/her.
Bring a good Primary with you.
- It is the one of the few burst-fire snipers in the game.