|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Laser Rings are Special weapon added in the 15.5.0 Update.
It seems to be two sci-fi styled rings with an industrial orange, teal, and grey color scheme that hover around the player. the joysticks and inner support are grey, brown, and have orange-ish and blue details. It has electricity flying around it even though it's called Laser Rings
With high damage, moderate rate of fire, and low mobility, some would say this is like a slow-firing yet more powerful version of the Storm Hammer.
- Use this weapon for close ranged combat.
- Fully max out its charge, so as to unlock its full potential.
- Use this weapon when fighting groups of enemies to maximize its area damage attribute. The more enemies, the better.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use an area damage weapon in close range to dispatch the user.
- Any ranged weapons (e.g. Primary, Backup) can do a trick against its users, provided you maintain the distance from them.
- Try not to attack its users while he is charging since he will release the AoE upon death.
- Despite behaving like a Melee weapon, it is listed in the Special section.
- This is the 2nd weapon that acts like a melee weapon that is not in the melee section, the 1st being Mr. Deejay