The Laser Rings is a Special weapon added in the 15.5.0 Update.
It seems to be two sci-fi styled rings with an industrial orange, teal, and grey color scheme that hover around the player. the joysticks and inner support are grey, brown, and have orange-ish and blue details. Despite it being named Laser Rings, it does not involve lasers at all. Instead, it has electricity surrounding it.
With high damage, moderate rate of fire, and low mobility, some would say this is like a slow-firing yet more powerful version of the Storm Hammer.
- Fully max out its charge, so as to unlock its full potential.
- Use this weapon when fighting groups of enemies to maximize its area damage attribute. The more enemies, the better.
- Spam this weapon in close range, as you will dominate the battlefield with little to zero efforts.
- Like other Charge Shot weapons, you can hold the charge until you spot an enemy.
- It is possible to earn a post-mortem kill if an opponent caught within the blast radius.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use an area damage weapon in close range to dispatch the user.
- Any ranged weapons (e.g. Primary, Backup) can do a trick against its users, provided you maintain the distance from them.
- If in melee or close range, try not to attack its users while he is charging since he will release the AoE upon death.
- Use the Reflector gadget so its users will damage or even kill himself if done in full charge.
- Despite behaving like a Melee weapon, it is listed in the Special section.
- This is the second weapon that acts like a melee weapon that is not in the melee section, the first one being Mr. Deejay