The Last Cry is a Melee weapon introduced in the 17.5.0 update.
It is functionally identical to the Percival & Lamorak except with lifesteal instead of bleeding. It is a 1-2 shot kill with a slow fire rate and low mobility. Its dash makes up for the low mobility.
It resembles a rooster head on a white and orange stick, with grey spikes and a beak of the same colour. It also has a red comb and wattle. The green eye also moves and looks at random places. The head surrounds itself with green particles when charging.
It performs like the Percival & Lamorak, with dash and charge. The longer the player charges, the further they will dash and the more damage they will do.
The Shiv can reduce charge time of this weapon, allowing it to reach full charge faster. The higher the module level, the faster the charge time.
- Combine with long range immunity module effect for a brief period of invincibility.
- Use it in enclosed maps for highest performance.
- Use it similarly to the Percival & Lamorak by dashing around your opponent to confuse them or by sneak attacking them.
- Pick the user off at long range with one shot weapons, as if you fail to kill them they will notice your location and either charge at you or run away to and recover.
- Stay on the air so the user will waste his effort in an attempt to hit you.
- Use the reflector so you will lure its users to self-kill.
Pair with a powerful shotgun so you may get close to your opponent, then hit them with the shotgun.
- This is the third weapon to have the Dash ability, the others being Sly Wolf and Percival & Lamorak. All current dash weapons have the Charge attribute.
- It appears to be a farming scythe, despite them being impractical weapons
- This is also sometimes called the "Chicken on a stick".