|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Last Samurai is a Melee weapon introduced in the Super Futuristic Update.
It is a reskin of the Katana. It has a blue blade and a gold hilt. Whenever the weapon is in hand, a particle effect swirls around the blade.
- Get up close and personal to the enemy player and then attack as you would with any other normal melee weapon.
- Try to take cover or switch weapons when engaging a sniper or fighting users with ranged weapons.
- It has a high mobility so it could be used for dodging projectiles.
- This weapon is very effective when using the 3 category spam method and is used by many players to move around swiftly when not firing.
- This weapon is very deadly, so attack from medium or long range using high damaging weapons like Veteran or Warmaster.
- You could try sneaking up on the users or strafing and running around them to make them confused.
- Be very careful when using weapons such as Rocket Launcher or Ghost Lantern to kill Last Samurai users. They could easily have a gear piece such as the Berserk Boots active to dodge the projectile, and with the slow reload of such weapons, you are leaving yourself vulnerable.
- Use slowing weapons or gadgets to impair the weapon's speedy ability, leaving the user vulnerable to your counterattacks.
- Despite its mobility, it is possible that it actually has pretty much the same mobility as the Dark Force Saber when fully upgraded.
- The Robot Samurai wields a reskinned and supersized version of this particular sword as its main weapon.