The Last Squeak is a Primary weapon introduced in the 17.1.0 update as part of the Mouse king set.
It takes the appearance of a triple barreled shotgun.
It has a purple stripped stock with a yellow butt, a black trigger, and three barrels in the form of a mouse's head. Each barrel is grey and has a yellow front, it also has a pair of grey eyes, a pair of teeth, and the center barrel has a front iron sight and a purple handguard.
- Just like other shotguns, use this weapon in close range.
- Take advantage of its Poison attribute, as it will weaken opponents further or possibly killing them.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as the slow firing speed and large cone of spread will leave you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Take advantage of its high mobility, allowing you to travel around the battlefield within short period of time.
- Aim wisely, as it has short cooldown after each burst.
- Use this weapon against heavily armored opponents. Firing 1-2 bursts to the enemy with this weapon is enough to secure a kill.
- It is the best to attack a lone target.
- Aim for the head at close range to deal more damage.
- At the same time, wear max Primary booster sets to benefit the weapon the most.
- Eliminate him/her in long range attack.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- Area damage weapons can make quick work of its users.
- Fully automatic weapons shred the wielder in no time.
- Simply, the farther, the better.
Any small range maps.
Being a shotgun, it is effective at close range. Have a weapon with a longer range.
- This weapon is known as Ultimatum 2.0 by some YouTubers.
- The weapon highly resembles the Triple Musket’s three gun holes.