|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Liquid Fire is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.4.0 update.
It is a reskin of the Water Rifle.
The weapon is very bulky in design, it has a silver/red frame around the gun with a black handle and a red trigger. It also sports a clear cartage containing the flammable liquid, a long grey barrel with four red buttons on each side, a silver muzzle, and the same, water gauge as in the Water Pistol.
- The weapon's projectiles are not hitscan and have travel time, meaning it is more effective at close-medium range combat.
- If trying to hit any enemy beyond the recommended range, try compensating the distance and speed of the projectiles by leading your target in the direction they are traveling in.
- Use this to weaken enemies.
- Use the burning attribute to your advantage to deal extra damage to the enemy over time.
- Strafe while firing to create a wall of projectiles around the enemy.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Shotguns and area damage weapons can destroy users at close range.
- Use the distance gap as an advantage and fire a weapon with hitscan bullets while maintaining a fair distance from the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Use a high mobility weapon to help with evading the projectiles.