It is a sniper rifle that shoots bullets with a bleeding effect. It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a decent capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2-3 shots with very powerful bleeding.
It is a sniper rifle with a gray color and green accents. It features a scope with a red lens, a laser sight, and a suppressor. The ammo clip appears to be held together with two blue duck tape, which is considered as "Jungle-Style Magazines". Above the trigger, the letter "Z" is painted in lime green.
This weapon shoots bullets with instant bullet travel time. These bullets have a bleeding effect, which makes an affected opponent temporarily lose extra health. Being a sniper, it performs best at medium to long range and it can take out players in even longer ranges with its 8x zoom optic sight.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- If you managed to land 1st headshot then a body shot, The bleeding can kill the player as it's bleeding effect is very powerful.
- Use this in any range.
- You can take down jetpack users as its fire rate is quite fast.
- Use a 80 mobility weapon as this weapon's mobility is quite slow.
- The fast fire rate, the damage, and bleeding attribute make this weapon very devastating in Sniper Tournament.
- Engage its users in a close-range attacks, which is the weakest for sniper users.
- Use automatic or area damage weapon against its users.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit.
- Use area damage weapons to mess up the user's aim.
Bring any area damage weapon.
- The design itself is heavily influenced from the SKS Custom.
- Despite having a silencer, it does not feature the silent attribute, since silencers in real life cannot guarantee lower firing sound.
- This is the fastest sniper rifle, being almost automatic as well as faster than Mister L.
- Even the firerate is displayed as 98, but the actual firerate is more closely to 88.