The Liquidator Z1 is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.2.0 update. It can be obtained from the Super Mutant Event.
It is a sniper rifle with a gray color and green accents. It features a scope with a red lens, a laser sight, and a suppressor. The ammo clip appears to be held together with two blue duck tape, which is considered as "Jungle-Style Magazines". Above the trigger, the letter "Z" is painted in lime green .
It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a decent capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2-3 shots with very powerful bleeding.
- If you managed to land 1st headshot then a body shot, The bleeding can kill the player as it's bleeding effect is very powerful.
- Use this in any range.
- You can take down jetpack users as its fire rate is quite fast.
- Use a 80 mobility weapon as this weapon's mobility is quite slow
- Engage its users in a close-range attacks, which is the weakest for sniper users.
- Use automatic or area damage weapon against its users.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit.
- Use area damage weapons to mess up the user's aim.
Bring any area damage weapon.
- The design itself is heavily influenced from the SKS Custom .
- Despite having a silencer, it does not feature the silent attribute, since silencers in real life cannot guarantee lower firing sound.
- This is the fastest sniper rifle, being almost automatic as well as faster than Mister L.
- Even the firerate is displayed as 98, the actual firerate is more closely to 88.