The Loud Piggy is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.4.1 update.
It is a small pig with clothes that produces circular soundwaves. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a decent capacity, and good mobility. It is 4 shots, meaning it takes a full burst and 1 shot from another burst to get a kill. Thus, a well-rounded weapon.
It is a piglet with a black leather jacket with a few golden platings, red bandana, and a pair of black headphones.
The player holds this piglet with both of its hands. It emits multiple circular soundwaves at once from its mouth, which kills the opponent players. These soundwaves also have area damage.
When reloading, the player takes off the pair of headphones of this animal and puts it back. It has no delay mechanics.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop dodging and strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Take FULL advantage of its area damage and aim at the ground or any surface area near the enemy.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Attacking from behind also works.
- Strafe around to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Area damage weapons can disorient its users.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.
The damage was increased to 16 Efficiency.
It got buffed.
- It is the second living thing that turned into a weapon, after the Pet Dragon and before the Frank Sheepone.
- When looking at the back of the piglet's jacket, it has writing that says "Night Pigs". It's probably a reference to a band.
- This, the Hydra, Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle, Mercenary, Yetti Spirit and the Double Dragon are the only weapons that fire in bursts.