|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Loud Piggy is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.4.1 update.
It is a piglet with a black leather jacket with a few golden platings, red bandana, and a pair of black headphones.
It has good damage, moderate rate of fire, low capacity, and average mobility. It got buffed to 4 shots, or a full burst and 1 more shot from another burst, making it a almost 1 burst kill.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop dodging and strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Take FULL advantage of its area damage and aim at the ground or any surface area near the enemy.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Attacking from behind also works.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.
- It is the second living thing that turned into a weapon, after the Pet Dragon and before the Frank Sheepone.
- When looking at the back of the piglet's jacket, it has writing that says "Night Pigs". It's probably a reference to a band.
- In the 11.0.0 update, the bandanna that the Loud Piggy wears was added to the game as an unlock-able accessory unlocked in the Wooden League.
- In the 11.3.0 update, the damage was increase to 16 Efficiency.
- This, the Hydra, Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle, Mercenary, Yeti Spirit and the Double Dragon are the only weapons that fire in bursts.
- It got a buff in the 16.0.0 update.