The Love Spell is a Backup weapon introduced in the 11.4.0 update.
It is a book with a pink and golden cover. That cover has a heart in the center. The book may describe a way to cast a love spell on a player.
It has decent damage, a good fire rate, a low capacity, and slightly low mobility.
- Due to its medium damage, this weapon should be used at lower levels.
- Fire in bursts to conserve ammo.
- Try picking up Ammo pick-ups in order to get more ammo.
- Use this at close to medium range, due to its slow bullet travel time.
- Use this weapon to weaken the Leader's Drum effect.
- Spam the weapon.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It is useful to reduce the effectiveness of enemy weapons, especially powerful guns.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Dodge its bullets, since your guns will lose efficiency from this weapon's attribute.
- Overpower its users with the fast fire rate weapon.
- The Jetpack allows you to dodge its projectiles easily.
Equip a Melee weapon in order to escape faster from intense situations.
- The idea is based on Ahri's "Charm" ability (a League of Legends champion)
- It is the fifth spell being introduced into the game, the other four being the Fireball Spell, Frost Beam Spell, Thunder Spell, and Bee Swarm Spell (although the latter was removed due to balancing issues).
- This weapon is the first spell to be added into the Backup section.
- This and 6 other weapons; Agent Valentine, Heartbreakers, Serenade, Succubus, Ice Cream Thrower, and Ten O'Clock Postman have the charm attribute.
- The charm attribute clouds the opponent's vision with a faint pink hue and a pink frame of their screen, and it also lowers the efficiency of the opponent's weapons.