|“||The words of love are sharper than steel. That is why you can use charming magic of this book to defeat your opponents! One of the tomes of Cubonomicon.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Love Spell is a Backup weapon introduced in the 11.4.0 update.
Love Spell is a valentine themed weapon that casts heart a its projectile. It has decent damage, a good fire rate, a low capacity, and slightly low mobility.
It is a book with a pink and golden cover. That cover has a heart in the center. The book may describe a way to cast a love spell on a player.
The player holds the spell on the left hand and the heart on the right hand. When the player presses the fire button, they throw the heart projectile and it has a fast bullet travel time. The heart have area damage on impact, leaving a bigger heart on impact. This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- Due to its medium damage, this weapon should be used at lower levels.
- Fire in bursts to conserve ammo.
- Try picking up Ammo pick-ups in order to get more ammo.
- Use this weapon to weaken the Leader's Drum effect.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It is useful to reduce the effectiveness of enemy weapons, especially powerful guns.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Overpower its users with a fast fire rate weapon.
- The Jetpack allows you to dodge its projectiles easily.
Equip a Melee weapon in order to escape faster from intense situations.
- Initial release.
- The idea is based on Ahri's "Charm" ability (a League of Legends champion)
- It is the fifth spell being introduced into the game, the other four being the Fireball Spell, Frost Beam Spell, Thunder Spell, and Bee Swarm Spell (although the latter was removed due to balancing issues).
- This weapon is the first spell to be added into the Backup section.
- This and 9 other weapons; Agent Valentine, Heartbreakers, Serenade, Succubus, Ice Cream Thrower, Ten O'Clock Postman, Royal Marriage Officiant, Cracker Gun, and Luxury Beats have the charm attribute.
- The Charm attribute clouds the opponent's vision with a faint pink hue and a pink frame of their screen, and it also lowers the efficiency of the opponent's weapons.