|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Love Spell is a Backup weapon introduced in the 11.4.0 update.
It is a book with a pink and golden cover. That cover has a heart in the center. The book may describe a way to cast a love spell on a player.
It has decent damage, a good fire rate, a low capacity and a slightly low mobility.
- Due to the decent damage, this should be used at lower levels.
- Burst fire, due to its low capacity.
- Try picking up Ammo pick-ups in order to get more ammo.
- Use this at close to medium range, due to its slow bullet travel time.
- Use this weapon if the player happens to be using the Leader's drum.
- Spam the weapon.
- Use this weapon to deal additional damage to enemy players, by aiming for the head.
- Use this weapon against people who use highly efficient weapons, which will result on a slight efficiency decrease on weapons.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Dodge its bullets, since your guns will lose efficiency from this weapon's attribute.
- Overpower its users with the fast fire rate weapon.
- Jetpack allows you to dodge its projectiles easily.
Valentine's Day themed.
Equip a Melee weapon in order to escape faster from intense situations.
- The idea is based on Ahri's "Charm" ability (a League of Legends champion)
- It is the fifth spell being introduced into the game, the other four being the Fireball Spell, Frost Beam Spell, Thunder Spell, and Bee Swarm Spell (Bee Swarm Spell was removed to balance the game).
- This weapon is the first spell to be added into the Backup section.
- As it introduces the "Charm" effect, it is the only weapon as of now to have the effect.
- This weapon also clouds the opponent's vision with a faint pink hue and a pink frame of their screen.
- This is the only weapon as of now to lower the efficiency of an opponent's weapons.