The Lovebirds are Backup weapons introduced in the 15.99.0 update.
Each weapon has the same design with a different color scheme representing ideas of love and lust. The left pistol is dark purple while the right pistol is yellow.
Each pistol features a pistol grip, wings (the right having angel-like wings, the left having devil-like wings) at the back of the slide, a hovering symbol (the right having a yellow circle, the left having a purple upside down horseshoe-like symbol), and chains mounted on the bottom.
It has high damage, high fire rate, normal capacity, and decent mobility.
- Aim for the head for best results.
- The Random Effect attribute can be useful for inflicting additional damage to targets.
- As this doesn't have a scope, use this at close to medium range.
- It produces high damage output, suitable for Category Spam.
- Use this weapon to finish off/weaken targets.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Have area damage and/or automatic weapons in order for them to be overwhelmed by you.
- Keep moving fast so the user will have a difficult time shooting you.
- Be constantly on the move, lure the users into wasting their ammo.
- A high fire rate weapon should do the job.
Use this at close-medium ranges when your main weapon is out of ammo, as it is very effective at close-medium range.
- This and Good & Evil are the only dual-wield weapons whose pair do not match the color.
- Excluding charge-shot weapons, it is one of the single-shot weapons featuring more ammo.