It appears to be a white goose with black eyes and an orange beak. It wears a black top hat and a blue scarf. Its feathers and neck are white, and its feet are orange, but comedically, part of its body is a turkey and its tail is a turkey leg.
A level 1 Lucky Goose has overall decent statistics. It has a decent attack, a good amount of health, a great speed and a moderately short respawn time.
- If you are under the Crystal league and your Lucky Goose is level 1, equip this pet and use it as your backup.
- If you are over Ruby league and have an extra training point, train your pet, so it can become more powerful.
- Your Lucky Goose teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- Use this pet in close range maps.
- Shoot the pet with a weapon with good, but not devastating damage per bullet (e.g. Anti-Gravity Blaster Up2, Dead Star, etc.).
- With an area damage weapon, directly hit the target so you can kill both of the target and their pet at the same time.
- This pet does not walk on the ground. It flies, just as most Pets with Flight attribute. So if you see this pet, shoot it directly than shooting its "base".
- Watch out for the pet with an area damage weapon if you have low health and you know your target has one.
- Pick off this pet from long ranges using 2-shot snipers like the Dater Hater.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|