|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Best Friend.
The Machine Gun, formerly known as the "Simple Machine Gun" and "Best Friend" (ordered from newest to oldest), is a Primary Weapon. As of 8.2.1, the Machine Gun can be utilized in multiplayer and is now used as a starter primary for beginners. Earlier, it could only be accessed in Arena, Campaign, and Deadly Games modes.
It is a simple, black submachine gun. It has low damage, high rate of fire, medium capacity and average mobility.
It is a synthetic black submachine-gun, with a red firing selector near the center. It has a shoulder stock and a straight magazine.
This weapon automatically shoots bullets with instant bullet travel time and a medium range.
When reloading, the player takes out the black clip and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This weapon is fairly accurate, back off to avoid anyone attacking back.
- The Machine Gun has a small magazine size. Take cover when reloading or finish off the target with a secondary weapon, such as the Pixel Gun or the Signal Pistol.
- Try to replace this weapon as soon as possible as this is very underpowered when going against armored (steel or above) players.
- Jump and run around to avoid getting hit by too many shots while trading blows with an SMG or rifle.
- Alternatively, this weapon deals low damage per shot, so charge the user with a close-range weapon, such as the Simple Shotgun.
- Users of the Machine Gun won't have very much staying power, as the weak damage will impede them from entering too many fights. Retaliate when they reload or use a stronger weapon like the Desert Eagle
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- if you are an experienced player that has created a new account and is playing with newbies, use your skills to your advantage as starters are normally very unexperienced.
Only for low-level players:
Use this with a backup such as the Hitman Pistol if you run out of shots, and a sniper rifle.
This was added into the Armory as a beginner weapon.
It has been renamed from "Best Friend" to "Simple Machine Gun".
This weapon now has a different noise, as coming from a muffler.
This weapon got shaded.
It has been renamed from "Simple Machine Gun" to "Machine Gun". The firing sound also has been changed again, making it realistic.
This weapon's efficiency was changed to 5 and was given a combat level of 3.
Its magazine capacity was increased to 50 rounds on use.
- The Machine Gun is based on the real world Heckler & Koch MP5A2 due to the full stock added.
- The firing SFX sounds similar to the weapons in Nintendo's Splatoon
- In some modes/minigames, the Machine Gun can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
- However, this is reversed back to what it is before.
- In a limited time brawl, this weapon was replaced by a similar weapon with an efficiency of 30. This weapon is known as the Cyber Machine Gun.
- It is wrong to refer this gun as a machine gun, due to the real-life HK MP5 being a submachine gun.