|“||It is this bow exactly that brought the Knight to the Frog-Queen. In the reality, however, the frog wasn't a bewitched czarevna. She was a huge toad raid boss.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a "pixelated" bow with a red frame and a notched golden arrow.
- The Magic Bow has a low firing rate, so don't worry about running out of ammo.
- Due to its long range of fire and great accuracy, the Magic Bow can be used as a sniper.
- Use the Sniper set (Sniper Mask, Sniper Cape, and Sniper Boots) to make this bow become more efficient.
- Since this weapon has the burning effect, you can try to shoot your opponents with this weapon first and then use another weapon to finish them off.
- Note that it has a Burning attribute, so try dodging the arrows.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges due to it having no scope.
- Use Area Damage weapons when in close encounters with its user.
Equip a Heavy weapon to fend yourself off in close range.
- Initial release.
- Its model was changed to be more realistic.
- It is no longer an upgrade to the Hunger Bow, nor is it upgraded to the Fire Bow.
- Its model now uses the model of its removed upgrade, the Fire Bow.
- Its projectiles no longer shoot through walls. To compensate for this, its headshot damage was increased enough to instantly kill a lightly armored players.
- Its ammo was changed to no longer be infinite. It now starts with 21 arrows which can be maxed out to 41, just like the Hunger Bow.
- The weapon was given the Burning attribute.
- Its model was redesigned once again.
- The weapon was removed from the game.
- The weapon was brought back.
- The weapon was added to the Magic Lottery Chest in this update, along with the Wizard Wand and the Dark Mage Wand.
- The old design for this weapon seems to have the appearance of an enchanted bow from the popular Minecraft game.
- The magic bow, despite being advertised as 115 on sale, can be upgraded from the Simple Bow (currently called the Hunger Bow) in 40 as of Version 5.5.0 on iOS.
- The Magic Bow also has the ability to slightly track a target, allowing a user to shoot in the approximate area of an enemy.
- The Magic Bow is also one of the first weapons to be introduced in Pixel Gun 3D.
- When running out of ammo an arrow will still be shown.
- Even though this is considered as a Sniper, it cannot be used in Sniper Forts.
- You were able to get this in the Gallery for 50 coupons for a limited time.
- In the current update, this weapon is a 2 - 3 shot with decent Burning damage. However, it's a bit rare to find people using this as this weapon is removed and only bought back as a reward in certain events.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.