|“||It is this bow exactly that brought the Knight to the Frog-Queen. In the reality, however, the frog wasn't a bewitched czarevna. She was a huge toad raid boss.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Magic Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 8.0.0 update.
It is a simple bow with a fiery effect. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, low capacity, and decent mobility.
It is a "pixelated" bow with a red frame and a notched golden arrow.
This weapon shoots an arrow with instant bullet travel time. It has no scope, but the arrow projectile can burn an affected opponent, temporarily losing extra health.
It is a bow, so it uses the single-shot system, therefore, it has no reload animation. Moreover, it has no delay mechanics.
- The Magic Bow has a low firing rate, so don't worry about running out of ammo.
- Due to its long-range of fire and great accuracy, the Magic Bow can be used as a sniper.
- Use the Sniper set (Sniper Mask, Sniper Cape, and Sniper Boots) to make this bow become more efficient.
- Since this weapon has the burning effect, you can try to shoot your opponents with this weapon first and then use another weapon to finish them off.
- Note that it has a Burning attribute, so try dodging the arrows.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges due to it having no scope.
- Use Area Damage weapons when in close encounters with its user.
Equip a Heavy weapon to fend yourself off in close range.
- Initial release.
- Its model was changed to be more realistic.
- It is no longer an upgrade to the Hunger Bow, nor is it upgraded to the Fire Bow.
- Its model now uses the model of its removed upgrade, the Fire Bow.
- Its projectiles no longer shoot through walls. To compensate for this, its headshot damage was increased enough to instantly kill lightly armored players.
- Its ammo was changed to no longer be infinite. It now starts with 21 arrows which can be maxed out to 41, just like the Hunger Bow.
- The weapon was given the Burning attribute.
- Its model was redesigned once again.
- The weapon was removed from the game.
- The weapon was brought back.
- The weapon was added to the Magic Lottery Chest in this update, along with the Wizard Wand and the Dark Mage Wand.
- The old design for this weapon seems to have the appearance of an enchanted bow from the popular Minecraft game.
- The magic bow, despite being advertised as 115 on sale, can be upgraded from the Simple Bow (currently called the Hunger Bow) in 40 as of Version 5.5.0 on iOS.
- The Magic Bow also has the ability to slightly track a target, allowing a user to shoot in the approximate area of an enemy.
- The Magic Bow is also one of the first weapons to be introduced in Pixel Gun 3D.
- When running out of ammo an arrow will still be shown.
- Even though this is considered as a Sniper, it cannot be used in Sniper Forts.
- You were able to get this in the Gallery for 50 coupons for a limited time.
- In the current update, this weapon is a 2 - 3 shot with decent Burning damage. However, it's a bit rare to find people using this as this weapon is removed and only bought back as a reward in certain events.