|“||A common musket mechanism combined with an amulet of death's breath. That is the reason the strange mist is coming right from the barrel. But you don't need to clean this musket.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a magic-themed shotgun that shoots a bullet spread since it is a shotgun. It has average damage, a decent fire rate, a low capacity, and slow mobility. It is 3-4 shots in close range. The only attribute that it has is the shotgun attribute.
It appears to be a reskin of the Shotgun with magic-themed parts.
This weapon, being a simple mage shotgun, shoots multiple bullets at once with a spread. These bullets have instant bullet travel time.
When reloading, there is a pumping animation on this weapon, where the player inserts bullets inside the shotgun. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it only in close range as it's a shotgun.
- Use it on weakened players as the damage isn't very strong.
- Reload when safe as the reload rate is quite slow.
- Conserve ammo as the capacity isn't that high.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Do not go near the user as it can kill you in 3-4 shots.
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo.
Any Mage brawl map.
Bring a long-ranged weapon.
- It is one of the three default weapons in the mage brawl, the others being the Rune Stone and the Bone Knife.