|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Magic Musket is a Primary weapon released in the 15.9.0 update as a default weapon in the Mage Brawl.
It is a magic themed shotgun that shoots a bullet spread, since it is a shotgun. It has average damage, a decent fire rate, a low capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 3-4 shots in close range. The only attribute that it has is the shotgun attribute.
It appears to be a reskin of the Shotgun with magic themed parts.
- Use it only in close range as it's a shotgun.
- Use it on weakened players as the damage isn't very strong.
- Reload when safe as the reload rate is quite slow.
- Conserve ammo as the capacity isn't that high.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Do not go near the user as it can kill you in 3-4 shots.
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo.
Any Mage brawl map.
Bring a long ranged weapon.
- It is one of the three default weapons in the mage brawl, the others being the Rune Stone and the Bone Knife.