It is a green, Chinese dragon which has 2 orange whiskers, 2 nasal cavities with each having orange edges. It also has an orange beard, blue and black eyes, 2 orange eyebrows, an orange back, and a yellow chest. The lower jaw is yellow, the arms and legs are green and the talons are yellow. Each hand and foot have 3 white and sharp nails on the tips of the claws.
A level 1 Magical Dragon has overall decent statistics. It has a decent attack, a good amount of health, a great speed and a moderately short respawn time.
- If you are under Crystal league and your Magical Dragon is level 1, equip this pet and use it as your backup.
- If you are over Ruby league and have an extra training point, train your pet, so it can become more powerful.
- Your Magical Dragon teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- Use this pet in close range maps.
- Shoot the pet with a weapon with good, but not devastating damage per bullet (e.g. Anti-Gravity Blaster Up2, Dead Star etc.).
- With an area damage weapon, directly hit the target so you can kill both of the target and their pet at the same time.
- This pet does not walk on the ground. It flies, just as most Pets with Flight attribute. So if you see this pet, shoot it directly than shooting its "base".
- Watch out for the pet with an area damage weapon if you have low health and you know your target has one.
- Pick off this pet from long ranges using 2-shot snipers like the Dater Hater Up2.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
Chinese New Year dragon themed.
- There is a slightly similar content, which is the Pet Dragon.
- However, for some reason, the Magical Dragon is a pet while the Pet Dragon is a weapon.
- Its design is similar to the Water Spirit weapon from Pixel Gun World.