The Manga Gun is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.3.0 update.
It is a white cumbersome cannon that shoots a bigger ball of white energy the more it's charged. The weapon deals massive damage, high capacity, and rather low mobility. This weapon is a 1 shot kill when fully charged.
It is a reskin of the Big Fatality Gun.
It is a large, whitish-pink cumbersome cannon with some grey details, a white clip, a handle on the top and a large trigger.
When charging, a white ball of energy begins to grow in its ”mouth”, and the shoot trigger is released it shoots a large ball of energy, coming out from its "crystals" in its "mouth".
This weapon is a charge shot weapon, so when charging, the white ball of energy will deal more damage the more it's charged. The mouth part of the weapon spins to charge the ball. The player can notice that the charge is maximized when the mouth part of the weapon does a full 360. When releasing the shot, the white ball of energy is shot with medium bullet travel time, and on impact, it emits a large, white, energetic blast radius.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip from the center of the weapon's back part and puts another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon Iike the Big Fatality Gun
- Use this in close to medium ranges for a less complicated duel and also due to its bullet travel time.
- You can hit the ground spot that is near your opponent because this has area damage.
- Go for weakened players to conserve ammo and quick kills.
- Keep yourself accurate because it is hard to look around without keeping a charged shot.
- Keep holding down the fire button and be patient when attacking people. Time your shots to not waste time charging this weapon again.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Try attacking the user with a high fire rate weapon while they are charging for the shot.
- Try to avoid being near the ground or walls since this weapon has area damage.
- Keep moving and jumping to dodge their bullets. This will waste their ammo and their time since this weapon is a charge shot.
- Avoid getting hit at all costs as it can be devastating.
Have a long-ranged weapon and a faster firing weapon because this weapon is short-ranged and slow-firing. Also, equip the Singular Grenade if you can.
- Initial release.
- All Rocket Jump damage was removed on this weapon.
- When firing when charged, the word "BANG!" can be seen beside the weapon. This is reminiscent of onomatopoeic words used in Manga.
- Before 17.3.0, the player could rocket jump with this weapon, as long as they don't fully charge it or they will take massive damage.