|“||It is inspired by the look and nature of Ordinary Manticora (Manticores Communis). The projectiles fly on long distances and leave terrible smell.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a re-skin of the Alien Cannon that has two green tips that hold a plasma-like substance. It looks very sophisticated and seems to have red splotches here and there. When fired, it gives off a green burst similar to the Alien Cannon's burst. It has a light-green back and ammo cartridge.
- Use exactly like the Alien Cannon, except with more damage.
- Fight enemies in close to medium range to get the best results.
- Use this against weak enemies to save ammunition and thus get faster kills.
- Try ambushing with this weapon against unsuspecting players.
- The mobility is heavier than the Alien Cannon so strafing won't be as effective
- You can shoot this off a wall because of its ricochet, for instance, in a clustered area.
- Be aware that this weapon's area damage only works when someone touches or comes in contact with the projectiles. So, the only real way to hit players with the area damage is to shoot them when they are packed together.
- Pair this with the Singular Grenade to get easy kills and points.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Stay away from its users, as it can be devastating at close ranges