The Manual Inferno is a Special weapon introduced in the 17.7.0 update. It is part of the Advanced Arsenal Set. It is obtainable at level 4 for 12 US Dollars.
It is a flamethrower that emits burning flames in close range. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a large capacity, and low mobility.
It is large grey/black flamethrower with a black body with a black/light grey stock, a yellow/black pistol grip, a yellow gas tank, and a grey heating unit. The weapon also features a pair of barrels each with a muzzle and a lighter near the front.
This flamethrower emits flames and can damage opponents in close range. It can also burn the opponents, making them deal damage from the burning effect too.
When reloading, the player takes out the gas tank and puts another one in its place. It has no fixed delay, delay input or delay output.
- Like most flamethrower weapons, use this weapon in close range encounters.
- Use the Burning attribute for weakening players.
- You don't have to worry about reloading as the capacity is quite high. Still, this does not mean you can go around spam its flames, since this tactic will render you vulnerable in a long run especially when you are reloading.
- Do not use this in long range as it's a flamethrower.
- Attack the its user(s) from long ranges.
- Sneak towards its user(s), so as to give the user a hard time to react.
- Do not go near the user as this weapon can kill you in 2 seconds.
- Even though the capacity is quite high, the reload speed is quite slow. Try attacking the user when they're reloading.
- Currently it has a new purple skin. If you have a picture please insert it.
Bring any long ranged weapon.
- Initial Release
- This weapon is only obtainable in the armoury for players with lower EXP levels along with the rest of the set (Advanced Scout Rifle, Headhunter Pistols, Harsh Punisher and Offensive Rocket System)
- For an unknown reason, the color of the skin was changed to purple. This is also the same with the Advanced Scout Rifle, Harsh Punisher and the Offensive Rocket System.
- Its kill icon was not changed however
- However at a later time the kill icons were changed too
- Despite being a craft weapon, it is unviewable in the gallery and is shown as a ? similarly to unobtainable weapons