|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Masterpiece Musket is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 12.2.0 update. It is the first form of the Masterpiece Musket.
The main part of the Masterpiece Musket's has a wooden body, with a steel lock and barrel, accompanied by golden accents on the body, butt, barrel rod, and muzzle. It also features a silver/golden 10x scope mounted on top and drum magazine underneath the lock mechanism.
- Aim at the head to maximize the weapon's damage.
- This can pick the heavily armored players with ease.
- Due to the slow fire rate and ammo capacity, try ducking in and out of cover and stay in cover while reloading.
- This can be used to counter the melee users with ease.
- It is a ranged shotgun, but it is not as effective as a laser weapon at range.
- It is not suggested to spam this weapon in triple cat spams.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage can make short work on its users.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Avoid the user at close ranges or within tight spaces.
- Ambush the user from behind with a high-damage weapon in order to take them out before they can react.
Equip a powerful close-ranged weapon, like the "Bastion".
- Without its attachments, it is somewhat based on the Blunderbuss, rather than a musket.
- Aside from Crystal Mega Destroyer, this is the only shotgun-based weapon to be scoped.
- In real life, it is VERY impractical to use the 10X scope on the shotgun, due to its massive bullet spread, hence being a shotgun.
- This is obtainable from the Event Chest. The same goes along the Law Enforcer, Blade of Justice, Executioner, Celebrational Bazooka, Serious Argument, and the Tactical Tomahawk.
- This is the only Sniper weapon that is a Shotgun.
- This weapon was removed due to players complaining its overpowered efficiency per shot.
- Since the 15.5.0 update, it was added back into the Super Lottery.