- Not to be confused with a similar weapon in Pixel Gun World, the Silver's Musket.
|“||A musket with a scope and a cylinder. The moment when a combination of new technologies and old traditions are working perfectly fine!||”|
—Weapon's description in the Gallery
The Masterpiece Musket is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 12.2.0 update.
It is a large, yellow musket with a scope and a cylinder. It combines the properties of a shotgun and a sniper, making it able to shoot multiple bullets at once in long range like a shotgun, except with a lower spread than most shotguns. It has a slightly low fire rate, an average capacity of 6 and a low mobility of 50. It has the Sniper and Shotgun attributes.
The features a wooden body, with a steel lock and barrel, accompanied by golden accents on the body, butt, barrel rod, and muzzle. It also features a silver/golden 4x scope mounted on top and drum magazine underneath the lock mechanism.
It is a sniper that shoots multiple bullets at once like a shotgun. It shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. It possesses a scope, allowing medium range battles, but this weapon cannot be used perfectly in sniper level long range due to it having a low bullet spread.
This weapon has a surprisingly high damage.It can 1 bodyshot a max armour player if all bullets hit the enemy.
When reloading, the drum magazine is taken out and is replaced by another. It has some delay input.
- At close range, the head to maximize the weapon's damage. At medium and long range, aim for the heart. Because if the shotgun attribute, at long range aiming at the head will cause most of the pellets to miss. By aiming at the heart at long rage, the spread is moved to where the whole body can be hit by pellets, and thus, less will miss, doing more damage.
- This can pick the heavily armored players with ease due to the high damage per shot.
- Due to the slow fire rate and ammo capacity, try ducking in and out of cover and stay in cover while reloading.
- This can be used to counter the melee users with ease, although the somewhat slow fire rate can be less useful at times.
- It has a low bullet spread,so it is best used in short to medium ranges.
- Switch to a weapon with a high mobility when traversing around the map.
- It is suggested to spam this weapon in three-cat spam, as the high damage has proved popular with players of the kind.
- It is very effective against Artillery in Escort.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, as the spread of bullets from this weapon cannot reach faraway enemies.
- Area damage can make short work on its users.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Avoid the user at close ranges or within tight spaces.
- Ambush the user from behind with a high-damage weapon in order to take them out before they can react.
- Use a high-damaging sniper rifle to pick them out efore they can inflict too much damage on you.
Equip a powerful close-ranged weapon, such as the "Bastion" or Christmas Ultimatum. Also consider using a weapon that is accurate and shoot further, such as the Exterminator, and a high mobility melee, such as the Double Cashback.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was removed due to players complaining for its extremely high damage per shot.
- It was added again to the Super Lottery and its scope was reduced from 10x to 4x.
- This weapon received a very low bullet spread even when un-scoped; however the bullets cannot hit beyond a certain distance. It also became one-shot in medium range.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- Without its attachments, it is somewhat based on the Blunderbuss, rather than a musket, which in real life, has the ability to fire shotgun shells and other high caliber ammo.
- This weapon resembles the "Sunrise"
- Aside from the Mega Destroyer, this is the only shotgun-based weapon to feature a scope.
- In real life, it is very impractical to use the 10X scope on the shotgun, due to its massive bullet spread, hence being a shotgun.
- This is obtainable from the Event Chest. The same goes for many other weapons, such as the Law Enforcer, Blade of Justice, Executioner, Celebrational Bazooka, Serious Argument, or the Tactical Tomahawk.
- It is also occasionally available in the Trader's Van.
- This is the only Sniper weapon that has attribute.