|“|| Feel yourself a true butcher on the
battlefield. Look at that guy, he is like a running roulette.
—Weapon’s description in Gallery
The Meat Grinder is a Melee weapon introduced in the 12.1.0 update.
It is a brown bracelet-type weapon that indicates 4 saws, which are the blade on the left, the blade on the right, the blade on the front and the saw on the top. It also has a few other details.
- Use this as an advantage to make other players bleed.
- Aim for the head if you want to deal supplementary damage
- Pickoff its users from long ranges
- It produces a very loud noise, making it easy to locate its users.
- Use a Shotgun or ranged weapons to counter these users.
It is recommended to equip weapons that can perform in medium to long range, otherwise, you will experience impossibilities using this weapon in long range, due to its poor range.
The weapon is released
- Even though it is considered as a meat grinder, it doesn't look like an actual meat grinder.
- This weapon is used as a weapon to kill players, despite it being called the "Meat Grinder".
- The Meat Grinder is based off of the Gauntlet from Quake 3 Arena.