|“|| Feel yourself a true butcher on the
battlefield. Look at that guy, he is like a running roulette.
—Weapon’s description in Gallery
The Meat Grinder is a Melee weapon introduced in the 12.1.0 update.
It is a brown gauntlet with a saw that attacks and bleeds players in close range. It has good damage, high attack speed, and decent mobility.
It is a brown bracelet-type weapon that indicates 4 saws, which are the blade on the left, the blade on the right, the blade on the front and the saw on the top. It also has a few other details.
This weapon attacks the player in close range like a chainsaw, so it deals damage to a player multiple times at once. It can make them bleed as well, which means that they will temporarily lose extra health. This weapon, even when idle, produces a chainsaw sound.
- Use this as an advantage to make other players bleed.
- Aim for the head if you want to deal supplementary damage
- Pickoff its users from long ranges
- It produces a very loud noise, making it easy to locate its users.
- Use a Shotgun or ranged weapons to counter these users.
It is recommended to equip weapons that can perform in medium to long-range, otherwise, you will experience impossibilities using this weapon in long-range, due to its poor range.
The weapon is released
- Even though it is considered as a meat grinder, it doesn't look like an actual meat grinder.
- This weapon is used as a weapon to kill players, despite it being called the "Meat Grinder".
- The Meat Grinder is based on the Gauntlet from Quake 3 Arena.