The Medkit is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It is white case with red edges, a metal handle and a red cross symbol on the center of both sides of the case.
It instantly heals you (only health points) and your current pet. However, it heals a maximum of 24 health points.
- Use it when you (and/or your pet) have low health.
- Do not use it when you only lose armor points, as it only gain HP as its attribute icon suggests.
- Use this in duels to refill your health in a battle.
- Always use efficient weapons, since you may never know who will use the Medkit.
- Deal massive damage to those whom have used the Medkit to counter the health they just recovered.
- Use the Disabler to prevent them from healing.
- Use shotguns to instantly kill them so they won't have time to use the Medkit.
- This is the only gadget with a healing statistic, being an attribute at the same time.
- While in the Armory, if you tap the Medkit's icon if you don't already have it equipped, a little special scene will play with the player as they hold the Medkit.
- They will cycle between opening the Medkit, followed by shutting it, shaking it violently, and spinning it around in their hands.