It is white case with red edges, a metal handle and a red cross symbol on the center of both sides of the case.
It instantly heals you (only health points) and your current pet. The healing increases with every upgrade.
- Use it when you (and/or your pet) have low health.
- This operates very similarly to collecting a health pick-up.
- Do not use it when you only lose armor points, as it only gain HP as its attribute icon suggests.
- Use this in Duels to refill your health in a battle.
- Always use efficient weapons, since you may never know who will use the Medkit.
- Deal massive damage to those whom have used the Medkit to counter the health they just recovered.
- Use the Disabler to prevent them from healing.
- Use a weapon with the Lifesteal attribute to counter this gadget.
- Use shotguns or Heavys to instantly kill them so they won't have time to use the Medkit.
|Initial Tier||30 seconds|
|Tier 1||29 seconds|
|Tier 2||28 seconds|
|Tier 3||27 seconds|
|Tier 4||26 seconds|
|Tier 5||25 seconds|
|Tier 6||24 seconds|
|Tier 7||23 seconds|
|Tier 8||22 seconds|
|Tier 9||21 seconds|
|Tier 10||20 seconds|
|Tier 11||19 seconds|
|Final Tier||18 seconds|
- While in the Armory, if you tap the Medkit's icon if you don't already have it equipped, a little special scene will play with the player as they hold the Medkit such as throwing and tossing it around.
- They will cycle between opening the Medkit, followed by shutting it, shaking it violently, and spinning it around in their hands.
- A similar version of this gadget can be found in Battle Royale.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.