|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Medusa is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Magic Season Battle Pass.
Earn Craft Points from the Battle Pass and craft the weapon to get it.
It is a Minigun.
Medusa fits with its name, as the gun's colors are gray, gold, and green. The handle looks like a potion and the end of it has snakes with green orbs in their mouths. the snakes rotate when the gun is being fired.
It has decent damage, a fast fire ate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 7-8 shots maxed out.
- Use this weapon in a wide-open map near cover in case you start taking damage or to reload.
- Shoot at the feet of the enemies if they are strafing but not jumping. this will allow you to hit them with the area damage.
- Do not stand still while using, as wielding this will make you an easy target for snipers.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Strafe around to waste the enemies ammo.
- Attack the user with any one shot weapon.
Have a long-ranged weapon capable of one-shotting enemies, such as the Anti-champion Rifle, in case the enemies prove hard to hit or begin rapidly dealing damage to you.
- The name is a reference to Medusa, a monster in Greek mythology with snakes as her hair. Looking at her will cause the viewer to turn into stone.
- It is the only Heavy weapon with the attribute Minigun.
- The Medusa's fire rate is matched only by the Dragon's Breath and its successor, the Dragon King.
- It and the Plasma Minigun are the only miniguns that deals area damage.