Medusa fits with its name, as the gun's colors are gray, gold, and green. The handle looks like a potion and the barrels were snakes with green orbs in their mouths. the snakes rotate when the gun is being fired.
It has decent damage, fast fire rate, good capacity, and slow mobility. It is 7-8 shots maxed out.
- Use this weapon in a wide-open map near cover in case you start taking damage or to reload.
- Shoot at the feet of the enemies if they are strafing but not jumping. this will allow you to hit them with the area damage.
- Do not stand still while firing as wielding this will make you an easy target for snipers.
- Attack the user from long ranges.
- Strafe around to waste the enemy's ammo.
- Attack the user with any one-shot weapon.
- Area damage weapons will make quick use of the user(s).
- Mythological Themed.
Have a long-ranged weapon capable of one-shotting enemies, such as the Anti-champion Rifle, in case the enemies prove hard to hit or begin rapidly dealing damage to you.
- The name is a reference to Medusa, a monster in Greek mythology with snakes as her hair and whoever gazes upon her face will petrify.
- It is the only Heavy weapon with the Minigun attribute.
- The Medusa's fire rate is matched only by the Dragon's Breath and its successor, the Dragon King.
- It and the Plasma Minigun are the only miniguns that deal area damage.