The Mega-Horn is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update.
It is a megaphone that shoots soundwaves. It has high efficiency, a fast fire rate, a decent capacity, and slow mobility. It is 8-9 shots with gadget blocker and disables jumping. So far, a very powerful weapon in close range.
It appears to be a generic megaphone with a red-colored body that attaches the handgrip and a speaker with a red coil in the middle.
This weapon shoots harmful, circular and silver soundwaves that can only affect opponents in close range. These soundwaves can disable jumps and block the gadgets for a couple of seconds.
When reloading, the player smacks the megaphone and it produces a sound. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this being an electro-thrower weapon.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- If someone is Rocket Jumping, use this to prevent them from jumping.
- Avoid medium and long-range areas where you will get killed easily.
- Use it to gradually weaken targets.
- This weapon is perfect for countering mobile players at close range.
- Use this against a large group of players.
- The weapon is useful against frequent gadget users.
- Area damage, shotguns, and automatic weapons can make quick work of users.
- Attack its users from behind.
- When an enemy holding this weapon approaches, run away and shoot it from afar.
- Due to its short range, use a long-range weapon to kill this weapon user.
- If you are encountered within medium-range areas, quickly rush up to the enemy before getting damaged quickly.
- Another high fire rate weapon will do the trick.
- This weapon itself will be the last counter attempt if all else failed.
- Use a close-range combat weapon when your opponent tries to escape from you.
- A weapon that has high Efficiency per shot.
- Despite being named "Mega-Horn", it is actually a megaphone.
- It is one of the electro-thrower weapons that does not emit electric shocks per fire.