The Mega-Horn is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update.
It appears to be a generic megaphone with red colored body that attaches the hand grip and a speaker with red coil in the middle.
It has high Efficiency, a fast fire rate, a decent capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 8-9 shots with gadget blocker and disables jumping. So far, a very powerful weapon in close range.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this being an electro-thrower weapon.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- If someone is Rocket Jumping, use this to prevent them from jumping.
- Avoid medium and long-range areas where you will get killed easily.
- Use it to gradually weaken targets.
- This weapon is perfect for countering mobile players at close range.
- Use this against a large group of players.
- The weapon is useful against frequent gadget users.
- Area damage, shotguns and automatic weapons can make quick work of users.
- Attack its users from behind.
- When an enemy holding this weapon approaches, run away and shoot it from afar.
- Due to its short range, use a long range weapon to kill this weapon user.
- If you are encountered within medium-range areas, quickly rush up to the enemy before getting damaged quickly.
- Another high firerate weapon will do the trick.
- This weapon itself will be the last counter attempt if all else failed.
- Use a close range combat weapon when your opponent tries to escape from you.
- A weapon that has high Efficiency per shot.
- Despite being named "Mega-Horn", it is actually a megaphone.
- It is one of the electro-thrower weapons that does not emit electric shocks per fire.