|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Mega Destroyer is a Primary weapon introduced in the first few versions of the game.
It is a neon turquoise-light blue colored shotgun and shares the same colour with the Fast Death. It has a barrel above the internal tube and a large pump. The pump is a gun metal gray.
It deals medium damage, has a moderately quick rate of fire, average capacity, and average mobility.
- It deals more damage the closer you get, as the chance of more pellets hitting your opponent increases. Try to close the distance between you and your opponent
- Do not use the scope, as this weapon is a shotgun, which is not very accurate, rendering the scope useless.
- Aim for the head, as it does not deal very much damage, use the scope if necessary.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- As it takes around 3 headshots if all pellets hit, kill the user with a higher damage weapon.
- It has a poor ammo capacity compared to most other Primary weapons, so use automatic weapons to kill the player.
The Mega Destroyer is a strong and versatile shotgun, meaning that it works well for almost any build.
- This weapon and the Masterpiece Musket are the only two shotguns in the game to have a scope.
- The Mega Destroyer closely resembles the real life Franchi SPAS-12 Combat Shotgun with the stock folded.
- Although its stats say it fires twice as fast as the Simple Shotgun, it is still pump-action. (Some people may get fooled by its stats thinking it is semi-auto, like its real-life counterpart).
- This weapon does 75 more damage as the Simple Shotgun when used against enemy AI, and slightly lower mobility.
- As of the 11.2.0 update, this weapon no longer does high damage to enemy AI.
- This along with a few other weapons have received harsh criticism from players due to the fact it is not much different from the Simple Shotgun, therefore giving this weapon a bad reputation.
- Just like Golden Mega Destroyer and Crystal Mega Destroyer, this gun only chambers 7 shells while reloading instead of its 8 shells (it uses the same reload animation as Simple Shotgun).
- In the 9.0.0 update, it was drastically buffed now because the bullets spread.
- Before this, it shot 1 strong bullet... due to this you could snipe using the scope
- The Crystal Mega Destroyer's name was changed to the original form's name: Mega Destroyer.
- The users who had this gun before the updates get to keep it while the new users can't buy this gun.
- Its Christmas reincarnation is the X-Mas Destroyer.
- This and the other two counterparts are very rare to see a user actually using this during an entire match, and it's un-obtainability makes it even more rare. Players only use this weapon to showcase their old status/for fun