Not to be confused with the background.
The Meteor Shower (Weapon) is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
It has a similar appearance as the Napalm Cannon and the Lava Thrower. it appears to be a forest green cannon with yellow and blue details. Unlike it‘s similar themed guns the Asteroid and Comet, this weapon does not have any looks that make it resemble a meteor. This weapon has a large ammunition cartridge at the bottom of the weapon, and a golden plated object on top, seemingly an iron sight. And two grat handles at the back, one of them having a light blue trigger.
It has very good damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 shots when maxed out with burning.
- Since it has burning, use it to deal extra damage.
- Use it on a group of enemies.
- Use it in medium or close range, because it has looping shot.
- It has a high capacity, so you don't have to reload often.
- This is a good weapon for setting traps as most people not know the projectiles are contact-detonated and just run right into the fired meteors.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit.
- Beware it has area damage, so stay away from the fired meteor at all times.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Bring any long ranged weapon with you, like it’s similar themed weapon, the Comet.
- It has a similar appearance as the Napalm Cannon, and the Lava Thrower.
- It has hidden attributes: Ricochet and Contact Detonator
- This weapon fires similar projectiles that the Fireball Spell, Primal Beast, and Asteroid fires.
- According to it‘s Gallery description, this weapon is an RPG that fires literal meteors, which mysteriously have the ability to ricochet and not explode upon impact like real meteors.