|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a green head with a red visor, grey and red arms, a green military camo torso with a red insignia on it, camo green legs with a red skull on its lower torso, and it carries two Mech Heavy Rifles. It is identical to the Mech with the only difference being the paint job and the Military Mech being slightly bigger than the player-usable counterpart.
The boss will fly somewhat slowly towards the player, then it will fire its two arm cannons. The Military Mech can get stuck and you can literally jump inside it and won't get hurt by it for a while, and kill it with a Melee weapon. This boss usually moves around a set path. The boss will follow the path that would get the mech to the player the fastest.
- It is similar to the Level 22-26 Mech, except that it has several changes on the normal features, such as the color and the fact that it has a jetpack, not like the normal Mech.
- Also, it seems to fire more slowly than a usual Mech.
- You can purchase its gun in the store. For info, see Mech Heavy Rifle.
- The Military Mech is the same one as the regular Mech only a green Camo instead of white and a Jetpack.
- It spawns on one of the buildings.
- It has a Jetpack equipped, but it has a green camo instead of the default white. Also, like the soldiers and the advanced versions of Alien, it can only hover, not fly like the player-usable version.
- Simply snipe from afar, but be alert when this boss gets close to you.
- This boss only can follow a predetermined path, so you can utilize this by using shortcuts to get away from the mech.
- It is possible that the predetermined path is just due to the bad AI of early versions of the game.
- When the mech in close ranges, make sure you have a high damaging weapon ready.
- Although this boss only deals 1 per shot, it does have a decently high fire rate, so be careful if you want to complete the "Take No Damage" star