|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Miner Weapon (PGW).
|“||There is no ore in the game but you can get some precious points with the help of this pickaxe. Quiet ergonomic.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It has a wooden handle with a blue metal pickaxe/hammer edge.
The Miner Weapon is a Melee weapon. Due to its low damage and attack speed, it is not much preferably used at the higher levels. Many people buy this as a starter weapon, because of its cheap price.
- Attack from behind, to surprise the enemy at close ranges.
- Equip a ranged weapon, to avoid the melee range.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily takes out its users.
Equip a ranged weapon along this weapon, to fight off enemies at a distance.
- It is based on the pickaxe.
- In older versions of the game it resembled a Minecraft Pickaxe.
- Also in some older versions, it can still be seen on the Knife Party throne.
- In older versions of the game, this weapon costed 3 dollars as an in-app purchase. After, it showed $1.99, and no longer costs real money since coins were added
- In the 10.0.0. update, it can be found leaning on a chunk of rock on the right in the background of the main menu.
- Its former appearance can be seen from the Trolley Kernel.
- It has the lowest cost out of any weapon, at 25 .
- In North Pole, two pickaxes can be found. However, they take the old design of this weapon.
- In the update ?.?.?, it was on a temporary sale for 5 .