|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Mini Alien Spaceship is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.1.0 update
It has two parts and is mostly blue. It has a remote controller with an antenna and a green screen. The other part is a small spaceship which is also orange and has glass. It also has a mini alien in the spaceship, hence the name.
- Get into an area that is enclosed and has many walls so you can use the ricochet feature to its maximum advantage.
- It takes 8-9 hits to kill a player so you should move around so they won't take you out first.
- Reload often while not engaged in combat, as the capacity is quite low, and many shots need to be fired to kill an opponent.
- Use close-ranged weapons with high-damage such as the Soulstone/Ghost Lantern, or the Minigun Shotgun.
- Take the user out with a long-range weapon, such as the One-Shot, or the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Lead the user to an open area, without many walls where the ricochet effect won't be of much use, such as the bridge in Two Castles.
Have a long-range weapon, and a high-damage weapon, along with the Sword of Shadows, for the Invisibility effect.
- When reloading, the alien in the spaceship makes a squealing noise.
- There is an Alien in the cockpit of the ship.