|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Mining Camp is a multiplayer map added in the 10.0.0 update. It can only be found in the multiplayer mode; Point Capture.
The map takes place outside and inside of a mineshaft being excavated inside a rocky mountain. There are trailers, a dump truck carrying diamond ore, an excavator, crates, vacant rooms, a bridge, and a helicopter outside. Inside the mineshaft, there are large diamond crystals, mine carts, mining rails, and multiple exits leading outside. Also located inside the mineshaft are cables in which lanterns hang on. You can use rocket jump or double jump to walk on the cables and be hidden. Also located are tall cables with electrical lines, in which they link to a generator near the mining shack entrance. It is also possible to walk on these cables. Next to the mining processor is a huge mound of rock, with TNT located all around. Near spawn spots are cans of oil, fire at them and they will begin to smoke and explode. The explosives are not triggered by player contact.
- Use the portal in order to capture another point, or to confuse your opponents.
- Try adding a Turret on the spawn of the opposing team.
- Use the Snow Storm at an opposing player while they are trying to capture a point, then finish them off with a powerful weapon.
- Use the Singular Grenade so that players won't be able to capture the targeted point for a few seconds.
- You can also finish them off with a powerful weapon.
- Use a Heavy weapon in order to kill multiple enemies while they are capturing points.
- Use Energy Shields to make it harder for the enemy to kill your team.
- The map is used as the background in the main menu for the 10.0.0. update, but it doesn't look the same in the main menu than in gameplay.
- In the main menu, there's a Miner Weapon leaning on a chunk of rock in the background.
- The ore loaded on the back of the dump truck has a resemblance of the diamond ore in Minecraft.
- The D.O.G. machines are a reference to the CAT construction company.
- In the 12.0.0 update, there now is tesla on the gate, and the cave has light blue glitter.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Mining Camp Mining Camp).