|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Missile Thrower (PGW).
The Missile Thrower is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 8.1.0 update.
It has a green body with a red eagle sign on the sides, a black handle with a grey trigger, and green tubes in the back of the weapon. It also has a 4x scope and the area damage effect.
It has great damage, a good rate of fire, a small and regular capacity, and slow mobility.
- It can be used for rocket-jumping, so getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Since its rockets have travel time thus ineffective at long-ranged combats, shoot enemies with it when they are close to you or attack them while they're still unaware of your presence.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets at a closer range to give them a hard time avoiding the rockets, or sneak attack them from behind.
- Run away from the enemy while shooting them to ensure they don't give chase.
- Move quickly around the user while strafing them.
- Before the user can shoot their next shot, try to deal enough damage to them as much as you can.
Equip a long range weapon with you, like the Brutal Headhunter.
- The developers accidentally misspelled its name by forgetting to put an "I" between the "S" and "L," then resulting in "Missle Thrower."
- It looks like a re-textured Armageddon but with lower mobility.
- It is based on the real world M202 Flame Assault Shoulder American rocket launcher.
- For an unknown reason, this was removed in the 10.0.4 update even though it's going to get an upgrade.
- After the 10.0.4 update, it uses the Apocalypse Up1 model as a placeholder.
- It currently has the lowest mobility in the game, with a mobility of 50.