|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Missile Thrower (PGW).
The Missile Thrower is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 8.1.0 update.
It has a green body with a red eagle sign on the sides, a black handle with a grey trigger, and green tubes in the back of the weapon. It also has a 4x scope and the area damage effect.
It has great damage, a good rate of fire, a small and regular capacity, and slow mobility.
- It can be used for rocket-jumping, so getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks. However, you should NOT always do so since this tactic will take away chunks of of your armor and HP, which renders you vulnerable.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Since its rockets have travel time thus ineffective at long-ranged combats, shoot enemies with it when they are close to you or attack them while they're still unaware of your presence.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets at a closer range to give them a hard time avoiding the rockets, or sneak attack them from behind.
- Its mobility is its worst enemy, as this will render you helpless when you try to run away after you fire towards enemies.
- Run away from the enemy while shooting them to ensure they don't give chase.
- Move quickly around the user while strafing them.
- Before the user can shoot their next shot, try to deal enough damage to them as much as you can.
Equip a long range weapon with you, like the Brutal Headhunter.
- The developers accidentally misspelled its name by forgetting to put an "I" between the "S" and "L," then resulting in "Missle Thrower."
- It looks like a re-textured Armageddon but with lower mobility.
- It is based on the real world M202 Flame Assault Shoulder American rocket launcher.
- For an unknown reason, this was removed in the 10.0.4 update even though it's going to get an upgrade.
- After the 10.0.4 update, it uses the Apocalypse Up1 model as a placeholder.
- It is currently tied with the Storm of All Seas for the lowest mobility in the game (30).
- As of 16.8, it is obtainable in the super lottery.