|“||This gun is named after the God of Love and Mercy (ancient Martian mythology). People say it is the shard of Mythrills soul that gain power while not in battle.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a sword-like weapon, with a crystal in the middle as the magazine, a green handle, and a golden guard. the top of the weapon is silver with a gold pattern running up it.
It has high DPS, constant fire rate, very high capacity and average mobility.
- Use it at close range because it does not have a scope. Also, this is a good primary for the Mage Battle brawl mode.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency Per Second.
- Like most laser weapons, it has high DPS, meaning it can tear through armored opponents easily.
- Like most auto-laser weapons, its accuracy is very good, meaning that you can use this weapon in long ranges, provided you are skilled in doing so.
- Like most non-melee type melee-looking weapons, it does not work the way it appears.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- The laser can be used to locate the position of the user.
- Try using area damage weapons which will mess up their aim or try to snipe them from a long distance, as this weapon does not have a scope.
- Do not be fooled by its looks, since it shoots lasers (contrary to what its appearance suggests).
- It's the first Primary that looks like it shoots lasers.
- It is one of the non-melee type weapons that beguiles enemies into think that it is a melee weapon.
- This rifle is 11-12 headshots kill if fully upgraded.