|“||This gun is named after the God of Love and Mercy (ancient Martian mythology). People say it is the shard of Mythrills soul that gain power while not in battle.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a gold/white sword-like rifle that shoots rapid fire lasers. It features high DPS, a high ammo capacity, fast reload-speed, and decent mobility.
It is a sword-like weapon, with a crystal in the middle as the magazine and energy source, a green handle, and a golden guard. the top of the weapon is silver with a gold pattern running up it.
When the fire button is held, the weapon will fire a constant stream of yellow laser beams powered by the crystal in the middle.
When reloading, the user two blades will expand, where the user replaces the crystal with a new one. It has no delay mechanics.
It has high DPS, constant fire rate, very high capacity and average mobility.
- Use it at close range because it does not have a scope. Also, this is a good primary for the Mage Battle brawl mode.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency Per Second.
- Like most laser weapons, it has high DPS, meaning it can tear through armored opponents easily.
- Like most auto-laser weapons, its accuracy is very good, meaning that you can use this weapon in long ranges, provided you are skilled in doing so.
- Like most non-melee type melee-looking weapons, it does not work the way it appears.
- This weapon can be used for crippling users who are rocket jumping or moving around quickly.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use a powerful Heavy weapon to quickly eliminate the user.
- The laser can be used to locate the position of the user.
- Try using area damage weapons which will mess up their aim or try to snipe them from a long distance, as this weapon does not have a scope.
- Do not be fooled by its looks, since it shoots lasers (contrary to what its appearance suggests).
This weapon is effective for finishing off players, but can be countered easily with high-damaging weapons, so equip a high damaging shotgun, such as the Viking, and a long-range and high damage sniper, such as the Anti-Champion Rifle. In addition, it may be wise to equip a rocket launcher of some kind, such as the Christmas Ultimatum.
Initial release, it was possible for it to be obtained from the Magic Battle Pass
- It's the first Primary that with the automatic laser attribute.
- This weapon, like many other automatic laser weapons, has a hidden Piercing Shot attribute.
- It is one of the only non-melee type weapons that can beguile enemies into thinking that it is a melee weapon.
- This rifle can kill in 11-12 headshots if fully upgraded.