|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
A Module is a special upgrade item that can be placed in weapons or armor. All elemental modules placed in the weapon will increase it’s Elemental DPS (depends on module type), non-elemental modules increase other weapon stats. Elemental modules placed into armor increase it’s elemental resistance. Non-elemental modules can increase the player’s stats.
Each time a player wins a match, they will receive chests that contain module packs. (Tip: One can receive lots of chests in Raid mode. If you win easy you get a rare chest, mythical on medium and golden on hard. However, passing raids without proper modules in the guns is extremely difficult).
The modules' inventory does not have a limit, so don't worry if you think you will run out of space. However, you can only have a max of 4 chests at once. You will not earn any more chests if you have 4 chests at once that are unopened or are in the process of opening.
Inserting and extracting modules
Modules from weapons, armor or gadgets, can be extracted by tapping on the module icon in the weapon's information window, then tapping «extract». However, it will cost a certain amount of shards to do so.
One can’t place two same modules in one item. Moreover, weapons and armor now have their energy intensity. Each module requires some energy, so one needs to choose modules according to their item energy intensity.
- Main article: Shard
A Shard is a craft-currency that allows a player to upgrade their module level or extract it from the item. One can receive shards from the module-crates or buy them in the bank.
List of modules
- Elemental modules
|Kinetic Module||Primary||Increases kinetic damage|
|Kinetic Module||Backup||Increases kinetic damage|
|Kinetic Module||Melee||Increases kinetic damage|
|Kinetic Module||Special||Increases kinetic damage|
|Kinetic Module||Sniper||increase kinetic damage|
|Kinetic Module||Heavy||Increases kinetic damage|
|Kinetic Module||Armor||Increases kinetic defence|
|Energetic Module||Primary||Increases energy damage|
|Energetic Module||Backup||Increases energy damage|
|Energetic Module||Melee||Increases energy damage|
|Energetic Module||Special||Increases energy damage|
|Energetic Module||Sniper||Increases energy damage|
|Energetic Module||Heavy||Increases energy damage|
|Energetic Module||Armor||Increases energy defence|
|Magic Module||Primary||Increases magic damage|
|Magic Module||Backup||Increases magic damage|
|Magic Module||Melee||Increases magic damage|
|Magic Module||Special||Increases magic damage|
|Magic Module||Sniper||Increases magic damage|
|Magic Module||Heavy||Increases magic damage|
|Magic Module||Armor||Increases magic defence|
Note: From version 16.4.0 or above, you can no longer place to Elemental modules in a weapon. If you already placed 2 or 3 Elemental modules in a weapon(before the 16.4.0), you can remove the extra Elemental modules from your weapon for free.
- Non-elemental Modules
- Unloading: Spare ammo +2% (lvl1), +5% (lvl2), +10% (lvl3)
- Butt of the rifle: Bullet dispersion reduction +10% (lvl1), 20% (lvl2), 30% (lvl3)
- Upgraded magazine: Reload Acceleration +2% (lvl1), 5% (lvl2), 10% (lvl3)
- Drum Magazine: Magazine Size +2% (lvl1), 5% (lvl2), 10% (lvl3)
- Lucky Bullet: Critical Hit Chance +1% (lvl1), 2% (lvl2)
- Bandolier: Reload speed +5% (lvl1), 10% (lvl2)
- Alloy: Movement speed +1% (lvl1), +3% (lvl2)
- Astral Blade: Damage radius +2% (lvl1), +5% (lvl2)
- Shiv: Attack Speed +2% (lvl1), 5% (lvl2)
- Battery: Ammunition +2% (lvl1), +5% (lvl2)
- Oilcan: Reload speed +2% (lvl1), +5% (lvl2)
- Voodoo Doll: Effects duration +2% (lvl1), +5% (lvl2)
- Handgrip: Stability +2% (lvl1), 5% (lvl2)
- Lenses: Zoom +2% (lvl1), 5% (lvl2)
- Muzzle Brake: Recoil decrease +2% (lvl1), 5% (lvl2)
- Shrapnel: Damage Radius +2% (lvl1), 5% (lvl2)
- Pouch: Reload Speed +5% (lvl1), 10% (lvl2)
- Jet Fuel: Rocket Speed +2% (lvl1), 5% (lvl2)
- Accelerator: Movement Speed +2% (lvl1), 4% (lvl2)
- Repair Kit: Armor regeneration 10 sec (lvl1), 7 sec (lvl2)
- Camouflage: Hiding distance 100m (lvl1), 70m (lvl2)
Note: Hiding distance hides your nickname from your enemies a certain amount of meters away. For example, a hiding distance of 100m means enemies 100m away cannot see your nickname, making them much less likely to spot you.
Module Combinations can make your weapons have a unique ability (only 1 combination per weapon). A combination can be made from 2 or 3 different modules.