It appears to be a green liquor bottle, most likely containing a flammable liquid such as gasoline or alcohol. It has a beige tag across the front, with illegible text on it, and a white rag drapes off the mouth of the bottle.
The player throws the Molotov Cocktail from their right hand in an arc. When it lands on the ground, it would explode and emit a fiery radius on impact. It would burn any player that steps in the radius. The afflicted area will be ignited by flames for 8 seconds.
- This gadget is useful in smaller compact areas.
- This gadget also works effectively as a temporary barricade to stop/slow enemy rushes.
- Strangely,this has the ability to headshot severely weakening anyone hit,so use this trait to deal more damage.
- Throw this at a point or flag in Flag Capture (PG3D) or Point Capture to stop enemies temporarily from taking the flag or point. Or using it for weakening enemies armor.
- Throw it at an enemy and when the enemy is fleeing, track them by looking at the trail of fire the enemy creates.
- If you throw it to close to yourself, you will damage yourself. Keep this in mind when using it in close quarters combat.
- Use this in Arena (PG3D) group up the monsters then throw this and they will take decent damage then spam a heavy to finish them of
- Avoid the arc or else you will receive burning damage, causing you to lose health and/or armor.
- Rocket jumping is effective as it is hard to hit enemies that are in the air.
- Try to kill the user before he/she has a chance to throw it.
- Attack the gadget's users from long ranges.
|Initial Tier||35 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 1||34 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 2||33 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 3||32 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 4||31 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 5||30 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 6||29 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 7||28 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 8||27 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 9||26 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 10||24 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 11||11 Seconds||27 Seconds|
|Final Tier||20 Seconds||12 Seconds|
- This is based on the real life Molotov Cocktail.
- If the Molotov is thrown high into the air, it will actually explode before touching the ground, and the fire it creates will remain suspended in the air.