|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The monkey has a red-brownish and beige head with beige ears, black eyes and a big nose. It wears a golden crown, and the golden tiara has a ruby gem on it. On its brown and beige body, it wears a red and yellow kung-fu shirt. Its limbs are mostly brown while the rest of it on the limbs are beige. It also has a beige and brown tail, which has a golden ring at the end of it. It is supposed to look like Sun Wu Kong (The Monkey King), a character from a famous Chinese story.
- Your Monkey teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- This pet, being level 1 deals minimal damage and has a small amount of health. Give this pet at least a training point or two when used in higher tiers.
- Shoot it with a Primary weapon, since using really efficient weapons would be a waste (because this pet may have minimal health).
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- The Monkey wears kung-fu clothes.
- Probably the reason why the Monkey wears them is because the Pixel Gun Company maybe wanted to make a pet look unique via clothing.
- The monkey oddly resembles Sun Wu Kong from The Monkey King series.
- It does a "break dance" kick when attacking.
- As of the 12.5.3 update, this and the Eagle are the only Epic Pets to have a speed value of 5. Others were nerfed so that they have a speed value of 4, instead.