|“||This pistol is a living being from the Carax planet. It becomes loyal to the person who was the first to take it.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Monster Blaster is a Backup weapon added in the 13.5.0 update.
It is a monster-themed pistol that shoots an orange particle that deals area damage. It deals high damage, decent rate of fire, low capacity, and high mobility. Whenever maxed out, this weapon is capable of killing opponents in 3-4 shots.
It is a re-skinned version of Dead Star. It has grey scales on the top, a maroon color scheme, a large eye right below the top spikes and a brown grip with three yellow lines on each side.
This weapon shoots an orange particle with instant bullet travel time accompanied with area damage. The combination of both properties allows it to have a hitscan and have the ability to fight in long range.
When reloading, the orange gauge in the middle of the weapon is taken out from this weapon and is replaced by another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Like the Dead Star, it has area damage. Therefore, one should use it against groups of enemies.
- It is recommended to pair this with the Singular Grenade for easy kills and points.
- Blast the ground and take advantage of its area damage.
- Use it to finish off weakened enemies.
- Its blasts are instant, meaning, there's no travel time for the blasts.
- Be careful with Rocket Jumping with this weapon, as you can take lots of self-damage and/or fall off the map.
- You can try to pair this weapon with the Jetpack gadget since this weapon has instant travel time, it will be deadly.
- Pickoff its users from a longer range with a Sniper, preferably one with wall-break such as the Laser Crossbow.
- Do not walk into the bullets, as the blast radius is quite large and lasts for a good duration.
- Be aware that this weapon can still prove to be highly effective in long ranges due to its area damage.
Any close to medium ranged map, such as Pool Party.
- This and the Demon Sword have the same color scheme.
- The trigger of this weapon is the same size and shape and size as the trigger on the Judge.
- If the creator of the Dead Star didn't get his weapon in the game, then this reskin wouldn't have most likely existed either.