The Monster Blaster is a Backup weapon added in the 13.5.0 update.
It is a re-skinned version of Dead Star. It has grey scales on the top, a maroon color scheme, a large eye right below the top spikes and a brown grip with three yellow lines on each side.
It deals high damage, decent rate of fire, low capacity, and high mobility.
- Like the Dead Star, it has area damage. Therefore, one should use it against groups of enemies.
- It is recommended to pair this with the Singular Grenade for easy kills and points.
- Blast the ground and take advantage of its area damage.
- Use it to finish off weakened enemies.
- Its blasts are instant, meaning, there's no travel time for the blasts.
- Be careful with Rocket Jumping with this weapon, as you can take lots of self-damage and/or fall off the map.
- You can try to pair this weapon with the Jetpack gadget since this weapon has instant travel time, it will be deadly.
- Pickoff its users from a longer range with a Sniper, preferably one with wall-break such as the Laser Crossbow.
- Do not walk into the bullets, as the blast radius is quite large and lasts for a good duration.
- Be aware that this weapon can still prove to be highly effective in long ranges due to its area damage.
Any close to medium ranged map, such as Pool Party.
- This and the Demon Sword have the same color scheme.
- The trigger of this weapon is the same size and shape and size as the trigger on the Judge.