The Monster Siege is a feature in Clan War introduced in the 17.0.0 update.
A Monster Siege is basically an attack to the clan from the monsters. On occasion, monsters would try to steal the treasury of the clan, disallowing income of Clan Silver and Clan Valor Points from occupied territories, which is why this mode was made. The objective is to fight off the monsters with a required number of times to unlock the income collection.
If players fends off the monsters 5 times in total during a Clan War, they will win 5,000 clan valor points and 10,000 clan silver.
- You have 15 seconds to prepare. Equip good weapons in the meanwhile or just go near the spawn of the monsters.
- Use the wells that heal you and the pick-up boxes that have ammo and armor.
- Use something that slows down the monsters or deal as much effects as possible, such as the Freeze Ray Rifle or Trapper/Death Claws.
- Flamethrowers can also be used to take down hordes of monsters, but don't get too close.
- Make sure to have all 3 elemental modules in your loadout or at least the kinetic module, since there are monsters that require the kinetic module to kill.
- If alone, do not worry much about the monsters approaching nearby, since there are guardians that would help fend off against the monsters, and your clan may have artillery, turrets, and traps equipped too, which would also fend off against these monsters.
- Try your best to avoid death, especially alone, since you have to wait 10 seconds to respawn.
- Look out for the assassins. They can deal a lot damage to the players.