The Moon Halberd is a Melee weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It is obtained from the Oriental Lottery.
The weapon takes the form of a halberd in an oriental color palette. It has a green/orange pole with a golden yellow hand-guard. On the front, it has a grey curved blade head, and a banner (or possibly amulet) attached.
- This can be used to severely damage armored players, leaving them weakened. (Mostly a 2 headshot kill)
- Use this when you're cornered due to its range.
- The bleeding effect can be used to further weaken players, eventually killing them.
- Be aware of flanking enemies, since this is a common tactic when encountering melee users.
- Use a one shot weapon (preferably a heavy, like the Big Buddy in short ranges or a sniper like the One Shot in long ranges) to kill the user before they kill you.
- Ambush from behind to get an advantage in terms of health and armour.
- Shotguns can beat its users in close range.
- Use the Singular Grenade or the Eraser to prevent the user from advancing on you. Use a long range weapon to finish them off.
- The Sticky Candy is a less-preferred choice, but it will still slow them down.
- Pair this weapon with a ranged weapon. When opponents come close up, use this weapon to quickly eliminate them. When opponents are far away, switch to a ranged weapon.
- The Fighting Turtle has a Moon Halberd on its back.