The Mordred is a Special weapon introduced in the 17.0.0 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Steel Divsion Clan Set.
It has a yellow/dark grey body with a grey pistol grip, a yellow sight, a yellow energy core embedded in the middle, and 3 spikes protruding from the front.
- Use it like any other flamethrower, such as the Snow Storm. Only use this in close range, as it is a flamethrower.
- Take advantage of the Gravitational Force attribute to counter fast-moving players.
- Use the Burning attribute to finish off enemies.
- Use this on an opponent then finish him/her off with a stronger weapon.
- Use it in very close ranges, such as in hallways or tight corridors.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Do not engage its users in close range as this weapon can deal heavy damage on you.
- Be careful when turning corners or entering rooms. Users could be hiding in wait for an ambush in corners or above door frames.
- If caught in the flame, kill the user quickly or attempt to escape by Rocket Jumping.
Equip a short/medium ranged combat weapon when your opponent tries to escape from you.
- Initial release.
- Like most weapons obtained from steel division, the weapon is named after Mordred ; one of the Knights of the Round Table.