The Morgana is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 17.0.0 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Steel Division Clan Set.
It takes the appearance of a long-fantasy themed sniper rifle.
It has a silver/yellow stock, a grey pistol grip, a yellow trigger, and a silver/yellow body. On the bottom of the weapon, it has an exposed yellow energy crystal that acts as the ammo source for the weapon. It features a grey/yellow scope mounted on top, and a long silver barrel with a yellow muzzle.
It fires a yellow laser that will pass through every object.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency per shot.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- The weapon's ability to disable jumping helps with aiming for weakened targets.
- Its Wall-Break attribute is useful for attacking enemies behind objects such as walls and behind cover.
- Keep in mind that when shooting through a wall, its damage is reduced.
- Avoid sticking to one sniping spot as users can track the weapon's lasers to its source.
- If you are using this in Sniper Fort, make sure to pair this with the Cowboy Hat and max Sniper Cape to reduce reload time.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Fully automatic weapons can easily punish the sniper if he/she missed.
- Try to wait until the sniper reloads, then attack while he/she is vulnerable.
- It fires a noticeable laser, keep an eye out for the source of the laser as it may indicate the general area of where the user may be.
- Grab a cover, as the sniper's Efficiency gets reduced dramatically if penetrates through the wall.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe him/her with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing snipers at close range.
- Unlike the weapons featured in the Steel Division Clan Set which were named after knights of the Round Table. The weapon is named Morgana le Fay; an enchantress in in Arthurian legend.