|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Mountain Wolf is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It appears to be a fancy silver reskin of the Desert Eagle, with yellow stripes and golden design on the handle and barrel. There is a mounted zoom-in on the top of the barrel.
This weapon have medium damage, fast fire rate, medium capacity, decent mobility and a fast reload.
- Use its scope for medium range. However, long range is not recommended as its scope does not have a dot in the middle that helps aim at long range.
- This weapon can also be used at close range without the scope.
- Aim at the head for the best results.
- Some primary weapons such as the Undertaker can perform better at times. This means that this weapon should be used more as a backup weapon than your main weapon. This weapon do have a fast reload though. You should use this weapon if your primary weapon runs out of ammo.
- It's recommended to equip max Backup DPS booster setup for the best result.
- Pair this with Cowboy Hat and Hitman Mask for extreme fast reload.
- Use this to finish off weakened opponents.
- Get in long range as this weapon performs poorly at long range. In long range, you should use a sniper rifle that is capable of a 1-2 head-shots kill.
- In close range, use area damage weapon to throw off his/her aim.
- Strafe around with high mobility weapons forces him/her deplete its ammunition in no time.
- Unlike some other weapons, waiting until the user runs out of ammo is not a good idea as it have a rapid reload.
Close to medium ranged maps such as Mafia Cottage or close range maps such as Pool Party.
Equip a sniper weapon for long range and a flamethrower for extremely small ranges.
- It is likely an upgraded Desert Eagle, as Mountain Wolf was 3 head-shots kill while Desert Eagle was 18 head-shots kill in vice versa when the Combat Level Update was introduced.
- Now, the Mountain Wolf is a 7 hit kill.
- This weapon is based off of the real world IMI Desert Eagle.
- A real life Desert Eagle has a 7 clip.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon received a new efficiency of 36, a combat level of 17 and 3 head-shots kill.
- In the 15.1.0 update, this weapon was severely power-crept to 8 head-shots kill as for balancing game-play.
- At one time on 15.2.0 Update, it experienced a bug that dramatically improves its efficiency per shot with upgraded reload speed, but it was fixed a day later.