The Mouse Scepter is a Special weapon added in the 17.1.0 update as part of the Mouse King set.
It has a dark purple shaft with the head of the Mouse King on top. It features a green crystal on top of the Mouse King's head, in the middle of his crown.
- Move around while charging up the shot, to avoid getting hit.
- Make sure you are behind cover or not out in the open while using this weapon.
- You can hold the charge indefinitely, this is useful when waiting for targets or when the target is out of the line of sight.
- It is possible to earn a post-mortem kill just like other charge weapons.
- This weapon is useful for dealing damage to crowds of enemies.
- The poison attribute is useful for dealing additional damage towards enemies, potentially killing them if one enemy's health is low enough.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage or high fire rate weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user fires its charged shot, and then attack.
- Try to avoid getting into the user's line of sight or general aiming direction.
- Use one shot kill weapons to take them out quickly before they notice you.
Have a backup weapon for dealing with enemies at close-medium ranges.