|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It resembles a DJ's music board, except that it doesn't have buttons. It holds a disc, which might be the projectile. The disc resembles a record player.
This weapon has good, moderate damage, a moderate attack, and an average mobility.
- This weapon is best used at close range, similar to the range of the Storm Hammer and the Fire Orb. Try to sneak up with a faster melee, then strike.
- Go for the weakened players for quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Due to its slightly high mobility, use this for strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Try to stay away from your opponent, and pick them off at long range.
- Try to have a sniper rifle in handy for your special slot.
Have a long range weapon.
- This is the only backup weapon and the weapon of the entire game that has infinite ammo.
- When used in Sandbox, when used near someone, it says that you're dancing with that person.
- It can kill people in single shot with wooden armor or less.
- It's bizarre that a record disk is used as the projectile (however, the board might spin the disc at a speed that the disk has enough energy to cut through solid material and cause damage).
- This weapon has the lowest efficiency (only in statistics) of all weapons unlocked at Level 22.
- In the 12.5.0 update, this upgrade was removed, due to the updated upgrade system.