|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Mr. Mixer is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It is part of the Cookie King Set.
It takes the form of a mixer/gun combo.
It is mainly red, with a cookie decal on the side. On the back, it has a mixing compartment with a silver mix whisk on the top.
At the front, it has a grey barrel with a yellow tip.
When the fire button is held down, the mixing compartment will close and the barrel will begin to spin. When released, a barrage of cookies will be launched.
This weapon has very good damage, a slow fire rate, a small capacity, and average mobility.
- Aim at a group of multiple enemies.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel and also due to its bullet travel time.
- You can hit the ground spot that is near your opponent because this has area damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Keep yourself accurate because it is hard looking around without keeping a charged shot.
- When they are slowed down, use a sniper or shotgun to finish them off.
- Like most charged weapons, the charged attack will release upon death, this can be useful as a suicide attack when low on health. However, it is not recommended if you go for more killstreaks.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Staying airborne as much as possible will limit the window of getting one-shot.
- The fire rate is slow, so try jumping and flanking players who use this.
- Try to escape the user when hit, rocket jump away.
- Attack the user when they are charging up for an attack. It is better if you do so from behind.
- Warning: This weapon's projectiles will be released if you kill its user while he is charging.
Equip a good close-range weapon.
- This weapon, as well as the set itself, is a reference to Bigbst4tz2.
- When reloading, the player appears to put a piece of chocolate in the weapon.