|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Mr. Squido is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.5.0 update.
It is a mad, blue hand-held squid with 6 legs and 2 black eyes. It is wearing a red-banded top hat on the top left of its head, a monocle on its left eye and a tuxedo suit complete with a red bow-tie.
- Go for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- This is a sniper with area damage, which includes instant bullet travel time so you could aim near the player.
- This gun DOES have a scope despite it being invisible, so you can use it in medium range and higher.
- Don't stop strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Get close to the user with a shotgun, where its weaker.
Have a more efficient, mobile weapon.
- It is illogical that you reload a squid that shoots water by putting a coin on the bottom of its hat. However, it could be magical due to the squid wearing a magician hat.
- The Mr. Squido's appearance may be based on the Squid from Minecraft.
- It is likely to be changed because of copyright infringements between the Pixel Gun Company and Mojang.
- It has a reskinned demon version of it,which is the Little Cthulhu.
- When using the scope, you seem to be scoping through his monticule
- It makes sense why Little Cthulhu cannot scope
- Its illogical for the rest of the screen to turn black when scoping, since your using a monticule