It will fly towards you above head level, often out of sight. Once in range of a player, it will swoop down and peck, doing moderate damage.
It is identical in shape to other bird variants, with the exception of being white in color and having its beak wrapped up.
- Keep your eye on the sky as its appearance can camouflage it.
- Headshots should be easy to come by, but make sure that you are facing its face first.
- There are no specific weapons or recommendations for your weapon of choice, just simply avoid them and use whatever weapon you like.
- Be accurate when fighting this mob. It is easy to miss it because of its small size.
- It is camouflaged in some areas of the Desert map.
- This is one of the oldest enemies in the game, and it hasn't changed at all with it's appearance in the very original version of the game.
- It is similar to the White Bird.
- If looked at closely, you can see the outline of a saddle on its back.
- Ancient Egyptians sometimes mummified birds.