The Mummy Bird is an enemy of Desert map. It appears also in Arena
It will fly towards you above head level, often out of sight.
It's very similar to other birds, but it has a white beak and a yellow tinge.
- Keep your eye on the sky and be wary of its appearance can camouflage it.
- Headshots should be easy to come by, but make sure that you are facing its face first.
- There are no specific weapons or recommendations for your weapon of choice, just simply avoid them and use whatever weapon you like.
- Be accurate when fighting this mob. It is easy to miss it because of its small size.
- It is camouflaged in some areas of the Desert map.
- It is similar to a white bird.
- If looked at closely, you can see the outline of a saddle on its back.
- Ancient Egyptians sometimes actually offer mummified birds to gods as a type of offering.