It will fly towards you above head level, often out of sight. Once in range of a player, it will swoop down and peck, doing moderate damage.
It is identical in shape to other bird variants, with the exception of being white in colour and having its beak wrapped up.
- Keep your eye on the sky as its appearence can camoflauge it.
- Headshots should be easy to come by, but make sure that you are facing its face first.
- There are no specific weapons or recommendations for your weapon of choice, just simply avoid them and use whatever weapon you like.
- Be accurate when fighting this mob. It is easy to miss it because of its small size.
- It is camouflaged in some areas of the Desert map.
- It is similar to the White Bird.
- If looked at closely, you can see the outline of a saddle on its back.
- Ancient Egyptians sometimes actually offer mummified birds to gods as a type of offering.