The Music Lover is Special weapon introduced in the 13.1.0 update.
It has a wooden brown handle, with a grey trigger, a wooden body, and a grey/red speaker on the bottom.
On the side of the body, the weapon features light green energy tubes with grey/red stems on the side, a grey crank handle, and a coin slot. On the other side is a stack of music records, used to reload the weapon after firing. A record can be seen in front of the weapon, which is fired by an arm launching the projectile.
When fired, the record launchers towards the target and the user then reloads a disk by turning the crank.
- The weapon works similar to the Trapper, but unlike the Trapper, it only has the Piercing Shot attribute, but the ammo makes up for this disadvantage. Use this by constantly firing at the enemies.
- Due to the slow projectiles, compensate this by aiming in front of moving enemies.
- If this is too hard, try slowing the targets down, then firing.
- Alternatively, fire it at close range.
- This weapon can be used in hallways, as its records can pierce through multiple enemies.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Keep your distance from it, for it's slow speed makes it harder to hit you.
- Use a weapon with a high damage output like the One Shot or Ghost Lantern for this weapon usually takes a couple shots to kill someone.
Have a Sniper weapon to help engage enemies at longer ranges.
- It features the Piercing Shot attribute, despite the Armory not listing it.
- However, this was fixed in the 13.1.1 update, now correctly listing the attribute.